We are In Network with These Insurance Companies:
Cigna, BCBS, Aetna, United, Humana, Ambetter, Community Health Choice, Amerigroup, Tx Children’s, Molina and Medicaid
If you have different coverage, we will help complete the paperwork you need to file your claim. If you are self-pay, we offer a cash discount due at time of service.
Missed Appointments and Late Cancellations
- We don’t overbook our schedules, so when you schedule an appointment with our office that specific time has been set aside for you. Missed appointments and last-minute cancellations are very costly to our practice and also prevent us from giving that appointment to another child in need.
- We ask for 24-hours notice on all appointment cancellations when possible.
- A $50.00 fee (per patient) will be charged if you fail to show for an appointment or for avoidable cancellations that occur within 24-hours of the appointment time. Families with excessive no-shows or last-minute cancellations will be asked to leave our practice.
Late Appointment Arrivals
- If you are late for a scheduled appointment, we cannot guarantee that you will be seen. We will do our very best to accommodate you (if it’s possible to do so without inconveniencing other patients who arrived on time.)
- If we cannot accommodate you, we will reschedule your appointment for another day or time.
- Late appointment arrivals are equal to a missed appointment, therefore a $50.00 (per patient) fee will apply.